Starting from £185,000
An energetic community at the gateway to Manchester, providing a spacious range of 368, one, two and three bedroom apartments.
The development will provide the luxury of concierge, a wealth of high grade private realm and communal roof terraces incorporating outdoor kitchens and ‘chill out’ zones. Dried and chilled post rooms ensure you don’t have to be at home to take receipt of goods or perishable food store deliveries as Downtown’s designated concierge will take care of it.
Rapid reactive on site maintenance and coordinated support provides piece of mind for hassle free living and large service lifts ensure moving in is trouble free. Biometric and monitored entry provides a more secure living experience.
Relieve the stresses of a working day in our on site fitness suite, steam room or plunge-pools or relax in our spacious lobby or even enjoy a movie in our state of the art media room.
If working from home is becoming too much, adjourn to our business centre or make use of Downtown’s onsite boardroom and enjoy unrestricted high speed broadband access throughout the property.
- 368 apartments.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom.
- SPA – steam room, plunge pools.
- High tech gymnasium.
- Full service concierge.
- Cinema room.
- Business centre.
- 5 minute walk into the City Centre.
- 6% rental yields.
- Chill out roof terraces.
Nestled on the banks of the River Irwell, footbridge access provides a direct link to the vibrant centre of Manchester’s booming city within five minutes.
Step 1 – Choose an Apartment
Step 2 – Complete Reservation form
Step 3 – £5,000 Reservation fee
Step 4 – 30% on Exchange (Minus £5,000 reservation fee)
Step 5 – 70% on Completion
- Drainage diversions completed
- Bulk Excavation completed
- Phase 1 Piling Mat completed, phase 2 Piling Mat commenced
- Phase 1 Bearing Piles now commenced
- Phase 2 Bulk Excavation now commenced
- Forecasted operations for October 2017.
- Tower crane erections
- Commencement of superstructure civil operations. Ie. Form and concrete walls and columns
- Continuation and completion of drainage and pile caps
- Commencement and completion of circa 50% of the basement slab
- Commencement of scaffold activity
- We have now completed circa 77 no 600mm diameter reinforced concrete piles
- The piles are on average 6 metres deep
Next update due WC 27th November 2017